Here are some examples of Jimmy's hypocrisy:
- He cited examples where backpage ads wouldn't pass his moderation standards. Well, here are two ads clearly indicating code terms for anal sex that he failed to remove from his own site. Careful, these links contain adult-oriented images.
- * B-B-B-J ,G*R*E*E*K, C*I*M &ASK ABOUT MORE
- Specializing in --- G.`R.`E.`E.`K.` --- And any other service you can think of.
- Canada deserves the same protections as the US. Craigslist does not collect credit card info for postings in the adult categories in Canada. Why wouldn't he want to better prevent under aged adult service postings in Canada by requiring payment to post?
- Craigslist is well aware adult ad posters have migrated to personals where it is free to post. Charging the user is the best way to deter a post by an under aged person. Backpage is now charging in these categories to control these postings. We trolled thru Craigslist personals and found numerous sex acts pics and adult postings. Why are they still free in sexually oriented categories?
We are very proud of the robust classified community we have grown over the last few years serving all categories of classified users. We have become the second largest all purpose classified site in North America, but Craigslist is still 20 to 30 times larger. We are OK with that as we continue to grow and constantly upgrade our ability to serve our users but we wonder why the CL 800 pound gorilla has such enmity for us. Are they afraid of competition?